- duct tape
- ribbon (coordinating color, but if you're daring...a fun color!)
2) Tape one end of these down on the *inside* of the shoe, one on the *outside*.
3) Keep working your way around.
4) Test drive this!! Lace it up with a long length of ribbon. Make sure you leave enough ribbon left over so you can tie it up. The reason why tape it down, so it'll be easier to move around and adjust to perfection!!
5) Alright, time to start gluing! First, glue down the inside bit (keep the tape there, extra strength!) near the sole of the shoe, take the outside bit, and glue this *on the inside* as well.
7) Lace it up, and you have perfection!!
No gluing, no nothing just ribbon! (btw this only works with heels, not wedges, whereas you can make lace up wedges with the above tutorial)
Start by putting the middle of your ribbon *underneath* the shoe, in front of the heel. Cross these over (X shape) to around the back of your leg, loop these downwards underneath the shoe again, in front of the heel. Loop it back over the front of your foot in the X-shape again, and tie a bow wherever (I chose the back).