Tuesday, April 30, 2013

DIY Interchangeable Straps cont...

The other designs I came up with (original DIY here). Best thing about using Velcro is I can freely change the designs. Note though: the type of velcro I used isn't too terribly fantastic for stick-age (the clear kind), but I know for a fact that there are stronger types of velcro that would work better.


So since Sunday, I've made rhinestone-chain s trap, sequin trim strap, and clear strap with roses, pearls, and rhinestones à la Dolce & Gabbana. And I don't think I'll stop here :P

These are my *it* shoes. There's like a bajillion ways I can wear them, for basically any occasion. Absolute love, and sooo worth the $22 (from Forever21 ^^)

2 comments:

  1. Love where you've taken these shoe straps - especially the sequin trim and embellished plastic. Posted on my blog with a link back to you.

    ReplyDelete