- Technology!! (Computer, Printer)
- X-acto knife
- Edit: somehow I forgot to add these materials:
- Mod Podge+Applicator (a craft sponge will do)
- Earring backs
- Super glue
1) Find a baroque pattern that you lovveee
|image link here|
4) Cut out these general shapes.
7) Glue on earring backs.
(Note: If you decide to have your earring int 2 pieces, make sure you poke a hole in the clay to fit a jump ring through. The thing I like about FimoAir is that even when it's dry you can still alter it ie. poke a hole using a sewing needle through it. *And it's really light and sturdy, so bigger earring designs like this won't weigh down your ear.)
Don't forget to stop by on Thursday for next week's super special Valentine's Day DIY!