Resolutions for Gloriously Chic
1) More consistency. Like posts every Saturday or something. Hopefully that'll force me to actually get things done instead of posting erratically and getting distract by things like Gossip Girl (which I accidentally did over Winter Break...oops).
2) Prettier layout design. Must re-learn HTML (took a class in high school on Web Design). Overally re-structuring this site to be more user friendly.
3) Perfect pictures. Now that I've gotten the shmancy camera part down (now in possession of a Nikon D40 the official camera for amateur photographers and a Panasonic Lumix and the means of transferring said photos onto the computer) as well as the white-backdrop part (4.50 spent on a white poster board that already has holes in it...), all I need to do now is learn little tricks of the trade, like lighting and whatnot.
4) More ideas!! I love DIYs that are unconventional and new and refreshing, not the same old "imma braid this chain with some string im such a genius" or "imma connect these chains together what is this madness" because let's face it, we're all a little sick of the lack of innovation these days. Or at least I am. I'm sick at myself so don't take this personally!
5) Exploring the interwebs!! I've set up my Tumblr, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram account, but they're pretty much empty. I want to expand my blogs reach, so I should probably start beautifying my other pages soon.
6) More. Stuff. Or at least clean up extra stuff. That made no sense. I mean have more content here, like outfit posts or hairdos. Things that are still related to DIY but not directly (like how *do* you wear DIYs??) We'll see... Versus, devote this blog solely to DIY and get rid of extra things like random posts ranting about Project Runway.
That's all for now, but there are just a view things to be expecting potentially this year!!